TRE House - HHC Syrup - Purple Stuff - 1000mg
TRE HOUSE - HHC Syrup – Purple Stuff – 1000mg
Ever look past the juice and think to yourself “I want some of that purple stuff”? Well, now that purple stuff gets you ripped! We are proud to be the true home of purple stuff and are elated to tell you that we’ve combined this incredible flavor with an impressive 1,000mg blend of premium HHC. We know you’re gonna love this one, so pick some up and get to sippin’!
- 1000mg of powerful HHC
- Tastes just like deliciously grape purple stuff!
- 23 servings per bottle
- Will take even seasoned space cadets to the moon!
- Warning: May cause psychotropic effect
- Mood Elevation
- Body Buzz
- Head Buzz
- Mildly Trippy
Directions for Best Results:
HHC Syrup is super easy to use. Just open the bottle and add it to your favorite drink! You can also sip this puppy straight, but mixing it with soda is definitely the preferred method. One thing that we recommend to all of our customers is that they take it nice and slow the first time around. Our HHC Syrups are incredibly potent, so start with a small sip, wait 45 minutes or so, and see how you feel. You can always take more if you want to get more baked, but it’s hard to unbake yourself if you swing full-monty from the get-go.
Perfect for you if:
You love the taste of purple stuff and want to get ripped on some seriously potent HHC. This product is easy to use, super convenient and packed with powerful cannabinoids. If that sounds like fun, this is the product for you!
Do not drive or operate any heavy machinery when using any TRĒ House product!
THC affects everyone in a different way so it is essential that you consult your primary physician before using any TRĒ House product.
- Do not use this product unless recommended by your doctor
- Do not use more of this product than recommended by your doctor
- Do not use this product if you are pregnant, nursing, or under 21 years of age
- Do not use this product if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions
Warning: May cause psychotropic effect. Not intended for use by those under the age of 21.